Vancouver School Board
Vancouver Park Board
City of Vancouver
The City of Vancouver has been designated as a City of Reconciliation since July 8th, 2014, and aim to:
- Form a sustained relationship of mutual respect and understanding with local First Nations and the urban aboriginal community, including key agencies.
- Incorporate a First Nations and urban aboriginal perspective into our work and decisions.
- Provide services that benefit members of the First Nations and urban aboriginal community.
Long term goals include:
- Strengthen local First Nations and urban aboriginal relations.
- Promote aboriginal peoples arts, culture, awareness, and understanding.
- Incorporate First Nations and urban aboriginal perspectives for effective City services.