Thunderbird Fitness Centre
|Thunderbird Gym Pass Type||Adult (19+ yrs)||Youth (13-18 yrs)
Seniors (55+ yrs)
|1 Month Pass||$28.00||$14.00|
|3 Month Pass||$70.00||$35.00|
- Treadmill (2)
- Free weights
- Exercise balls
- Chest and shoulder machine
- Dual adjustable pulley machine
- Apex machine, benches
- Rowing machines
- Stationary bikes and more
- Other features include air conditioning, filtered water.
Fitness Cleanliness Guidelines
- Patrons to maintain physical distance with other patrons and with employees
- Patrons are to clean equipment before and after use with provided labeled spray bottle and paper towels at every session
- Disinfect surfaces such as cardio consoles, handrails, handles, seats, dumbbells, attachments, benches and accessories
- Bring your own accessories when possible.
The OneCard can be loaded with the Thunderbird Fitness Centre 10-visit or monthly passes, the Park Board’s Flexipass options, and the Leisure Access Program.
Thunderbird’s Fitness Centre accepts the Vancouver Park Board Flexipass. Get unlimited admission to public sessions at Park Board fitness centres, indoor and outdoor pools and ice rinks with a monthly flexipass. The Flexipass is a package that provides all Vancouver citizens with universal access to pools, rinks as well as fitness centres across the Park Board network of community centres and other city-wide recreational facilities.