The Vancouver Park Board’s recreation facilities are currently open, however, the Fitness Centre is not available at this time. We are currently working on a COVID-specific safety plan for the Fitness Centre, and hope to see you all soon.
Hours of Operation
*Update- October: Fees will be subject to adjustment upon re-opening.
|Thunderbird Gym Pass Type||Adult||Youth||Seniors (55+ yrs)|
|Drop In||$3.75 + GST ($3.94)||$2.25 + GST ($2.36)||$2.25 + GST ($2.36)|
|1 Month Pass||$28.00 + GST ($29.40)||$14.00 + GST ($14.70)||$14.00 + GST ($14.70)|
|3 Month Pass||$70.00 + GST ($73.50)||$35.00 + GST ($36.75)||$35.00 + GST ($36.75)|
- free weights,
- exercise balls
- chest and shoulder machine,
- dual adjustable pulley machine
- apex machine, benches
- rowing machines
- calf machine
- punching bag
- stationary bikes and more
- Other features include air conditioning, filtered water.
Fitness Cleanliness Guidelines
- Patrons to maintain physical distance with other patrons and with employees
- Patrons will be provided with a labeled spray bottle and paper towels at every session
- Patrons will be asked to clean equipment before and after use
- Disinfect surfaces such as cardio consoles, handrails, handles, seats, dumbbells, attachments, benches and accessories
- Bring your own accessories when possible. Some accessories may be available upon request
We are now accepting the Vancouver Park Board Flexipass! Get unlimited admission to public sessions at Park Board fitness centres, indoor and outdoor pools and ice rinks with a monthly flexipass. The is a card that provides all Vancouver citizens with universal access to pools, rinks as well as fitness centres across the Park Board network of community centres and other citywide recreational facilities.
The OneCard can be loaded with any of the Park Board’s Flexipass options and 10 visit passes, and also includes the built-in 50 percent subsidy, for those who qualify, as part of the Park Board’s Leisure Access program for those with financial barriers.